We are capable to assist clients in identifying potential risks and provide tailor-made solutions to mitigate those risks. We pride ourselves in providing quality service not only to small commercial and industrial clients but also to larger commercial and corporate clients, especially those involved in the agricultural sector. Our ability to issue policy documentation on-site enhances our service offering, a function endorsed by a number of major insurers.


Short-term Insurance is a contract between you and the insurer covering your assets in the case of damage or loss.  The contract stipulates that the Insurer will pay you a set amount of money or will replace or repair your asset in the event of the damage or loss.

Whether small and independent or a major commercial operation, as a farmer you are exposed to risk. Your needs will be as unique as you and the challenges you face every day are. As agriculture becomes progressively more sophisticated, so do the complexities of protecting against the risks involved and farmers should rely more heavily on the professional analysis and insight of a trusted broker when it comes to protecting assets.

Short-term Insurance covers:


Your car is one of your most treasured possessions and an enabler of the life you lead.  Being deprived of it because of a car accident, theft, damage, lost keys or other circumstances outside of your control, is an unacceptable inconvenience.

An unforeseen car emergency can have a major impact on the livelihood and everyday life of your family. Safeguard your vehicles against any potential car insurance or roadside risk to ensure that you keep the wheels going, no matter what gets in your way.

Types of car insurance:

  • Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance covers your car against accidents, fire and theft. It also covers you for third parties in the event that you are liable for another car’s damage.
  • Third-party only – Third-party only covers claims when you are liable for an accident.

Whatever your decision, keep in mind that third-party cover is the least recommended type of insurance you should have when going out on the road.

House Contents

It is often a painful experience to realise just how easy it is to underestimate the value of your home contents.

Types of home insurance:

  • Homeowners insurance – Covers physical structures like your garage, walls and roof and protects you in the event of damage caused by lightening, explosions, fire, etc.
  • Home contents insurance – Covers everything inside your home including furniture, appliances and art or jewellery against theft, loss or damage.

Buildings (Personal)  

Your house is most likely your most valuable asset. Yet, it is exposed to a myriad of everyday risks, most of which are often beyond your control. Your financial plan should include comprehensive building cover to ensure that your home is sufficiently insured according to its replacement or rebuilding value.

Every day, your house is exposed to many potential risks, the effects of which can be devastating. Make sure your home is properly protected against unexpected events, such as a fire, explosion, storm, flood, lightning, burglary or theft. Building insurance normally covers the structures of your home and any fixtures or fittings that belong to you.

Buildings (Commercial)

Your business is your greatest investment: physically, emotionally and financially. It is what funds and directs your lifestyle. You have worked hard to acquire your own business, whether it is a practice, enterprise or small business.

Commercial Insurance helps protect your business from a variety of risks such as damage to your premises, injuries to your employees, business interruption resulting in lost revenue, or other vulnerabilities that are out of your business’s control. We cover businesses, sectional titles and property assets, and our dedicated corporate offering is ideal if you’re a large corporate with significant business risk.

Personal Liability Insurance Cover

Everybody knows that lawsuits and lawyers cost a lot of money and being involved in a lawsuit could cost you everything. Personal liability insurance protects you in 3 ways:

  • Personal Liability protects your current and future assets. Available through your home insurance, condo insurance or renter’s insurance policy it may provide coverage for your defence in the event that an action is brought against you whether you are responsible or not.
  • It helps you avoid paying legal defence fees out of your own pocket.
  • Personal liability may provide coverage for lawsuits you may face as a result of an accident happening, including bodily injury to others on your property, or caused by you.
  • Personal liability also provides coverage for you and the members of your family or household (as defined in your insurance contract) for their actions on and off premises, worldwide. This includes accidents and even things that may happen due to your negligence.

Public liability

Legal compensation for:

  • Liability due to the accidental death or injury of a third party,
  • General liability,
  • Property owners’ liability,
  • Products liability,
  • Work away,
  • Crop spraying,
  • Animals,
  • Spread of fire, and
  • Quest houses, etc.

Livestock and pedigreed animals

Death of livestock, or pedigreed animals, due to fire, lightning, violent accident, freezing, transit or attack by a wild animal. With pedigreed animals this cover can be extended to include various illnesses, transit, showing of animals and impotence.

Our partners are:

  • Agruma,
  • Bryte,
  • Brolink,
  • Old Mutual Insure, and Santam
[dfd_button button_text=”Get a Quote” buttom_link_src=”” background=”#104465″ hover_background=”#1b1b1b” style=”style_1″ padding_left=”30″ padding_right=”30″ box_shadow=”box_shadow_enable:disable|shadow_horizontal:0|shadow_vertical:15|shadow_blur:50|shadow_spread:0|box_shadow_color:rgba(0%2C0%2C0%2C0.35)” hover_box_shadow=”box_shadow_enable:disable|shadow_horizontal:0|shadow_vertical:15|shadow_blur:50|shadow_spread:0|box_shadow_color:rgba(0%2C0%2C0%2C0.35)”]